Thursday, May 28, 2009

London Transportation



Well I really didn't want to say this, but I do love the London transportation much more than NYC MTA. Emma and I have traveled all over the neighborhood by bus, train, subway & and even tram. We are able to jump on 3 different buses right out side the house. One will take us right in to Wimbledon for shopping, groceries, movies and meals. The other bus will take us over to Adam's work, the hardware store, and the super grocery store. And that bus also goes to another high street that has some great shopping. The 3rd bus takes us to many other areas including Kingston, where the indoor mall is. A short walk gets us to the tram stop, to go over to IKEA and other places. We have ridden the train in Central London for the Aquarium or jumped on the Tube. And the kicker...all the lifts work (oh that is elevator for all you folk). I get the stroller on and off all the buses & trains so easily. I don't think there is any stopping Emma and I.

Well exhaustion!

No comments:

Post a Comment